Friday, February 4, 2011

Show me the evidence

I'm exhausted today.  Lots of classes and a weird sleep schedule are not a good combination.  Extremely short post today; but I will make tomorrow's post about something interesting.  Richard Dawkins may be speaking at my campus in early April, however I haven't confirmed this yet.  If he does come to my campus, I'll take notes and do a mega post on the entire lecture.  In order to drum up from comments/e-mails, I would like everyone to give me the best argument for their god or gods.  Please define all of your terms and make a sound argument while trying not to copy someone's existing argument fully.  Leave me your argument in the comments section below or e-mail me at brbailey@umd.edu.  I will see you here again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment